The Police Community Affairs and Development Group (PCADG) in partnership with San Miguel Foods, Inc. (SMFI) and in coordination with the HSS initiated a joint project establishing a “Bayanihan Market,” to sell San Miguel Corporation products exclusive to PNP personnel assigned in Camp Crame.
The products that San Miguel Foods Inc. will be selling are frozen goods and some grocery items direct from their storage plant.
The products will brought in to Camp Crame via Refrigerated Van on March 31, 2020 (Tuesday), a tentative schedule depending on the viability of this proposal.
Initially, the SMC is offering the following products:
- Magnolia Whole Chicken – Php143.00/kg
- Magnolia Marinated Chicken Cut-ups – Php139.00/kg
- Purefoods Tender Juicy Hotdog Purefoods – Php165.00/kg
- Luncheon Chinese Meat (250 g) – php73.00/pc
- Purefoods Corned Beef (210 g) – Php86.70/pc
- STAR Corned Beef (260g) – Php 49.00/pc
- Purefoods Vienna Sausage (230g) – Php48.00/pc
- Magnolia Fresh Milk (1L) – Php81.00/pc
- SanMig Coffee Sugar Free – Php56.00/pc
- San Mig Coffee Original (Original Strips) – Php52.00/pc
- Nutri Oil (1L) – Php100.00/pc
According to PCADG, all units/offices interested in availing San Miguel Food Products are advised to designate responsible focal person.
The focal persons/offices will collect/consolidate and place the pre-order of their respective personnel who will avail of their products via Viber group (Bayanihan Market).
The orders will be subsequently consolidated and packed by SMFI in order that the said products are ready at the designated pick-up area.
Note that this is exclusive for PNP personnel assigned at Camp Crame. Also, you must submit your orders to the designated focal person of your office for consolidation.