People were asking this question that I used as the title of this article, as the uncertainty of COVID-19 QUARANTINE progresses.
Good thing, the Landbank of the Philippines (LBP) published a guideline specifically to address this issue.
Due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine, the LBP updated its processes and will provisionally allow updating via online request.
You may now Activate additional iAccess features online!
Note: If you do not have an existing LBP iAccess account, you may go to this Guide on how to open a Land Bank Account instead.
No need to physically appear at LBP branch
You may now request for the activation of the following features to your iAccess account without having to physically head to the Bank:
- Fund transfer
- Updating of mobile number
- Updating of e-mail address
Just follow these steps:
- Download the iAccess enrollment form at https://www.lbpiaccess.com/Enrollment.pdf
- Fill out the form with your correct account information.
- Submit a scanned copy or clear photo of the accomplished and signed form together with at least 1 valid ID to your servicing branch email address.
- The branch will validate and process your request.
- Mid-year Bonus 2020: Everything You Need To Know (Including PNP, MUPs)Among the allowances and bonuses that government employees (PNP and MUPs included) are receiving every year, one of the most anticipated is the Mid-year bonus. The release of this bonus is very timely as it precedes the opening of classes and enrollment on June.
- HOW TO ACTIVATE FUND TRANSFER IN iACCESS (BECAUSE I CAN’T GO OUT DUE TO COVID-19 QUARANTINE)People were asking this question that I used as the title of this article, as the uncertainty of COVID-19 QUARANTINE progresses.
- PNP NOTES 6 NEW CONFIRMED CASES OF COVID-19As of today, April 17, PNP Health Service Director, Police […]
For inquiries, you may contact Landbank Customer Care through its official Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/landbankofficial or through call at 0284057000 or 1-800-10-405-7000 for PLDT Domestic Toll-Free outside NCR.
Note: Please allow for at least two working days for validation and processing.
Requests made online will only be accommodated until the last day of the Enhanced Community Quarantine period.