People were asking this question that I used as the title of this article, as the uncertainty of COVID-19 QUARANTINE progresses.
Good thing, the Landbank of the Philippines (LBP) published a guideline specifically to address this issue.
Due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine, the LBP updated its processes and will provisionally allow updating via online request.
You may now Activate additional iAccess features online!
Note: If you do not have an existing LBP iAccess account, you may go to this Guide on how to open a Land Bank Account instead.
No need to physically appear at LBP branch
You may now request for the activation of the following features to your iAccess account without having to physically head to the Bank:
- Fund transfer
- Updating of mobile number
- Updating of e-mail address
Just follow these steps:
- Download the iAccess enrollment form at https://www.lbpiaccess.com/Enrollment.pdf
- Fill out the form with your correct account information.
- Submit a scanned copy or clear photo of the accomplished and signed form together with at least 1 valid ID to your servicing branch email address.
- The branch will validate and process your request.
- Cops, Other Gov’t Employees To Receive Service Recognition IncentiveGovernment employees, including personnel of Philippine National Police (PNP), are expected to receive another cash incentive this year-end of 2020, a new law says.
- The Maritime Group of the Philippine National Police:
In Retrospect of the Past 30 Years
PART 1To ensure the success of the young police organization, the Law explicitly promised the following provisions: Section 24. “..In order to perform its powers and functions efficiently and effectively, the PNP shall be provided with adequate land, sea, and air capabilities and all necessary material means of resources.”
- 10 more High-Speed Tactical Watercraft for PNP MG Up For Bidding in 2020The PNP Bids and Awards Committee is set to open […]
For inquiries, you may contact Landbank Customer Care through its official Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/landbankofficial or through call at 0284057000 or 1-800-10-405-7000 for PLDT Domestic Toll-Free outside NCR.
Note: Please allow for at least two working days for validation and processing.
Requests made online will only be accommodated until the last day of the Enhanced Community Quarantine period.