The Philippine national Police opened the PNP Online Recruitment Application System (ORAS) to accommodate fresh applicants for the CY 2019 PO1 Recruitment program.
This recruitment program is a part of the regular quota for PNP PO1 applicants.
PNP-DPRM announced that ORAS has been officially opened since March 31, 2019.
- Cops, Other Gov’t Employees To Receive Service Recognition Incentive
- The Maritime Group of the Philippine National Police:
In Retrospect of the Past 30 Years
- 10 more High-Speed Tactical Watercraft for PNP MG Up For Bidding in 2020
- PNP MG Receives Additional High Speed Tactical Watercrafts (2020)
- Good News: PSSLAI to implement 60-day Grace Period, Won’t Collect Accrued Interests
If you have any queries or questions, you are directed to contact directly the administrative office of the PNP unit where you intend to apply.
As a reminder, use an email address that you can personally access as the said email address will receive the confirmation of your application.
Any discrepancy of information from your Birth Certificate will result in OUTRIGHT DISQUALIFICATION.
DON’T RUSH UPON FILLING UP YOUR APPLICATION.
Below are the excerpts of their post on their official FB page:
Please access at regularcy2019.pnp-dprm.com
We received information that ORAS is currently down. As such, eventhough you can access the PNP-ORAS, you won’t finish the online application. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will update you as soon as it comes back fully operational and online.